THE BIRKIN BLOUSE | CREAM LUREX
or make 4 interest-free payments of $48.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications.
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Limited Edition | Sustainably handmade in Australia
The Birkin Blouse is a folk favourite. Made from beautiful semi-sheer cream crinkle cotton with silver lurex thread details and a romantic flutter sleeve with necktie. Inspired by the classic vintage blouse, team it tucked into vintage denim or a tan suede skirt to complete the look.
Sustainable Fabric Source:
Made from reclaimed leftover fabrics from textile warehouses and other designers, which otherwise would have ended up in landfill.
Details + Care:
- Short flutter sleeves
- Delicate semi-sheer fabric
- Crinkle texture
- Falls just below the hip- long enough to wear tucked in or out
- 100% Cotton with silver Lurex Thread
- Cold Hand Wash, dry flat in shade, iron not recommended
- Each piece is handmade, and due to the nature of the fabric and process, each piece may vary slightly in colour and fit.
One size fits most.
Total length: Approximately 62cm from shoulder to hem
Bust: Approximately 72cm
Width at hem: Approximately 80cm
All measurements are taken when item is laying flat (double for full circumference).
Due to the exclusive nature of our Reclaimed Range, there are no refunds on any items from this range.
Items may only be returned for a store credit or an exchange.
For more information please view our Terms + Conditions