Emmaline Tunic | Deep Rose
Emmaline Tunic Sizing - Pop Up
- 100% Cotton
- Dramatic poet sleeves with ruffle
- Mini Length
- Matching tie/ belt
- Elastic cuffs and neckline
- Semi sheer
- One size
- Oversize fit
- Cold Hand Wash, dry flat in shade
- Each piece is handmade, and due to the nature of the fabric and process, each piece may vary slightly in colour and fit.
EMMALINE TUNIC SIZING
- One sized option, recommended for Australian sizes 8-18.
- Models are wearing One Size.
- Please refer to our size chart on the last slide for more specific item measurements.
- The Tunic has a waist and hip measurement of 170cm and total length of 75cm.
- The Emmaline Tunic can also be worn on or off the shoulders and arrives with a detachable waist belt.
- This item is intended to have an oversized fit.
Australia: Orders under $250: $10 | Orders over $250: Free
Sent via Aus Post Express or DHL Express (allow 3 to 10 days)
US & NZ: $29 via DHL Express or Aus Post express (5 to 10 business days)
Rest of world: $39 via DHL Express (5 to 10 business days)
View our full Delivery policy: https://hazelandfolk.com/pages/shipping
Orders sent to countries other than Australia will be sent Delivered Duties Unpaid.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Full priced items: Customers are eligible for a refund or an exchange on their purchases for change of mind if a return is initiated within 14 days of delivery of their order.
Sale items: Any item with an 11% or more discount applied to their full price including promotional codes. For sale items, customers are eligible for an exchange or credit note (valid for 3 years) on their purchases for change of mind if their return is initiated within 14 days of delivery of their order.
To initiate a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Returns Form.
All returns are to be sent to our Gold Coast, Australia returns address provided on our Returns Form.
View our full Returns Policy: https://hazelandfolk.com/pages/returns
Gentle cold machine wash or hand wash with all of our pieces.
If using a washing machine, place your item in a laundry bag, especially if the item has ties or straps.
No tumble dry. Hang items in shade, out of direct sunlight.
Items made from a crinkle based fabric may become a little more crinkled after a cool wash. To relax the fabric, simply hand steam to expand the crinkle or wear the item for a little bit and your body warmth will relax the crinkle.
All pieces are sent pre-washed in cool water, dried in natural air, and steamed again right before we send it to you.
We use gentle dyes & eco inks on our items. Please do not spot rub stains or use harsh detergents on our pieces.
Please email us at email@example.com if you need any further care instructions. We are passionate about fabric and love to help keep your pieces in their best condition.
Our team would love to assist you to find your perfect Hazel & Folk piece. Simply fill in the contact form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance with current orders, returns or exchanges, or to find your perfect size in any of our pieces.